Former estate of the Belolipetsky

Former Belolipetskiy Estate photo - Tula
1600x1065 | 1153.1 Kb
28.09.2020  13:20

The building was built at the end of the 19th century, presumably by Nikolai Mikhailovich Belolipetsky - the son of Mikhail Grigorievich Belolipetsky, a peasant from the village Tula district, which opened in 1872 in Tula a gingerbread production known at the beginning of the 20th century under the name "M. G. Belolipetskiy with sons." By that time, the house with outbuildings belonged to his grandson, already mentioned, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Belolipetskiy. On the first floor of the house there was a warehouse and a shop, on the second - the Tula merchant assembly. In the courtyard there was a steam mill. During the First World War in the premises of the merchant assembly there was an infirmary where they underwent treatment wounded Russian soldiers.In the 1920s, the Tula district branch of the All-Union Union of Metalworkers, and the heads of the department lived in the same house. In 1947 The house was transferred to the Tuloble Consumer Union, and in the 1990s it was rented out to various commercial organizations. Now the house has been transferred to the State Historical Museum, to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Tula Kremlin, the museum, exhibition and interactive cultural and educational center "Tula Masterovaya" is located.

code to blog:

photo near Tula
  • The Salnikovs Estate
  • Sculpture
  • Former estate of the Belolipetsky
  • Novonikitskaya chapel
  • The Church of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos

classicism  Classicism architecture and sculptures on a photo.



©_© 2005–2023      Please put link, if you use materials of current site.