House of the Unions

House of the Unions photo - Barnaul
1600x1065 | 1327,43 Kb
10.08.2018  16:12

House of the Unions, Stalinka on 23/85 Lenin Avenue, Barnaul. The building of the House of Unions was built in 1939 - 1942 Designed by architects A.V. Baransky and V.L. Kazarinov, during the Soviet times, various trade union organizations were located here, now the Altai Institute of Labor and Law is located here. 1990 year, the building was recognized as an architectural monument of regional importance.

On the third floor there is a figure of a construction worker:
he figure of a construction worker on the facade of the House of Unions


advertisement










code to blog:

Share:
photos near Barnaul
  • F. E. Dzerzhinsky`s Bust
  • Altai regional court
  • House of the Unions
  • Former Police Department
  • Barnaul Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church



Ticket sales through JetRadar.com service without commissions and markups.


Barnaul — center of Altay region, founded in 1730 year.

 


dom_soyuzov
photo



©_© 2005–2019      Please put link, if you use materials of current site.